CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday 24 April 2008

I'm back!!!

So I had a break... rather long one actually. Quick update then...

Not much to say, to be honest.. I have been ill but we're not going to talk about that - let's stay positive. Besides, I'm well now so there's no need. But that would be my excuse for not having much to write - I go to work, get so tired that by the time I get home I'm wiped and can't be bothered to go out or do anything exciting.

I have moved though, to a beautiful home with my friends from the family ward I used to go to. Along with that change I decided to go to a singles ward in Central London (the only one in the area...)which has been great fun. I must say, as much as I used to hate going there, I really enoy it now. Perhaps I will have a whole another entry on that subject, as it is very interesting!
Meanwhile, this will have to do.

1 comments:

M. said...

welcome back;)