CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday 13 February 2008

Sick...

I've been wanting to start this for a while now but I just never had the time. Now I'm in bed sick and bored out of my mind so I thought this might be a way of keeping myself not only entertained but sane. I hate being sick and being immobilized like this is just against my nature. So I'll try to ignore that voice in my head that's screaming, "I want to get ooooooooout!!!!!" and talk about something else.
Well, whoever is reading this has probably not heard from me for a while, so how about a quick update?
Lot's has changed: I've moved (although I'm still in London), I've changed jobs (same company, different office, more money - I believe that's called promotion?), and I've started school part-time (training to be a counsellor). The last bit is the most exciting one for me, because it means I finally found out what I really want to do. Yay!
So, in short, that's what's been keeping me from starting this blog. And it will probably keep me from updating it, too!

2 comments:

M. said...

yeah! blogging buddy :) I hope you are feeling better. I was sick all last week- not good! We are moving on and up in the world, its so exciting. I'm so happy for you!! loves

Irene said...

Hi! I am Irene Montoya... Sister Montoya! That is so good that you got into the blogging world! I am studying the same as you in Spain (well, it's quite similar), I was looking at your profile in facebook and I also have Social Phycology, and other interesting clases. I hope you can feel better!